Oculus Kodi Addon Repository
Oculus Kodi addon is a new entrant in the market. In the current scenario when kodi addons are closing down, better add-ons are coming up every day.
Oculus video add-on is a new competitor for the existing ones because of its great presentation, plus easy installation procedure. Oculus Kodi is a multi-source add-on for TV shows and movies that uses TMDB lists. To learn how to install Oculus Kodi addon, follow the step-by-step process illustrated in this guide.
How To Install Oculus Kodi Addon on Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- Launch Kodi > Click the System Settings Icon > Open File Manager.
- Click Add Source > Click where it says None > Enter the URL: http://tmbkodi.com/repo/repository.tmb/ > Click OK.
- Name this source ‘TMB’ > Click OK > Click OK.
- Return to the Main menu > Click Add–ons.
- Click Package Installer Icon > Click Install from Zip file > Select TMB > Click plugin.video.oculus.1.9.zip > Wait for it to download and install.
After installation, you can access it from Video Add–ons section.
How To Install Oculus Kodi Addon on Jarvis Version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi Jarvis > Click System > Click File Manager > Click Add source.
- Click None > Enter this URL: http://tmbkodi.com/repo/repository.tmb/ > Click Done.
- Name it TMB > Click OK.
- Return to the home screen > Click System > Click on Add–ons > Select Install from Zip File.
- Click TMB > Click on plugin.video.oculus.x.x.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
Oculus Kodi Addon Download Zip File URL
- Download the Zip File on your device > Go to Add–ons > Click the Box Icon.
- Click Install from Zip File > Navigate to the downloaded file and select plugin.video.oculus.1.9.zip > Wait until the add-on installs.
Oculus Kodi Addon Alternatives
Knowing that Oculus Kodi addon is a third-party add-on, we know that this add-on might shut down any moment. Oculus Kodi is a new entry in the market that is why there are already Oculus Kodi alternatives present. Here are a few you can check out:
Oculus Kodi Addon Not Working/Errors/Issues
Oculus Kodi Server Connection Failed
This error might pop-up while adding the Oculus Kodi source URL or when you’re trying to access the Zip file.
There are two reasons for this error. First, the source URL that you’re entering has a syntax error. Always make sure that the source you are entering is correct. Secondly, the servers might be overloaded or performing slow causing this error. Have some patience and keep trying.
Oculus Kodi Error Check Log
This error appears when the Oculus Kodi addon is updating or shut down. You can never be instantly sure what the reason out of these two is.
You can fix this error by first checking the repository link that if it’s live or not. If the link is working then it means the repository is updating. Otherwise, the link is shut down or it might have been moved to a new domain. Always try to use official links.
The Wrap Up
We’ve tried it out and found it to be a very good. We would recommend Oculus Kodi add-on for watching movies and TV shows to every Kodi users. If you want to stream torrent online, check out this site: https://www.popcorntimevpn.org/