How to Install Exodus KODI on Krypton, Jarvis, Firestick, Mac and Roku
Exodus Kodi is an add-on that needs no introduction and is known by every Kodi user. However, if you have no idea about it then go through our guide for detailed information. We have all you need to know about this add-on. Dont forget to check our detailed kodi addons guide.
What is Exodus Kodi
Exodus Kodi is an add-on highly popular for streaming Movies and TV Shows in high quality. Cold Fire developed Exodus and it has gained a great reputation in Kodi community. Many of the new add-ons that are released in the Kodi world are its fork. Exodus on Kodi has the best streams in terms of quality and reliability, while also it has a vast media library.
Exodus Kodi Disappeared/Gone
The developers of Exodus announced that there will be no more updates for Exodus, causing a great outcry amongst Kodi users. Although it is still working, yet there are no updates available. Updates are always a great thing as it resolves all the bugs and other functionality issues.
Exodus Kodi Legal
Exodus Kodi is a third-party add-on and it is the reason why we strictly recommend that you use VPN. Any website that offers free copyright material for viewing is considered illegal. Many Kodi add-ons still debate that they do not offer free copyright material for viewing, but they only hosts these media content, which technically makes it legal.
Exodus Kodi Download
- Download Kodil Repository Zip File on your device.
- Open Kodi > Add–ons > Click Box–shaped.
- Click Install from Zip File > Navigate the system to downloaded Zip File >Wait for the notification.
- Click Install from Repository > Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons > Select Exodus > Click Install > Wait for the notification.
Exodus Kodi Repo download
Exodus Kodi apk or its zip file can be downloaded via other repositories like Kodil (Kodi Israel) Repository, because its official repository is not available anywhere.
Exodus Kodi Windows Supported Versions
Exodus Kodi app version 17.6 is running great as of now but you can also use Exodus on kodi app 16 as well. However, referring to the supported windows version, you can use it on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on Krypton version 17.6 or Lower
- Launch Kodi > Click on the Settings (gear) icon > Open File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- Click where it says ‘None’ > Type the URL as it is URL http://kdil.co/repo/ > Click OK > Name this Media Source ‘Kodil Repo’ > Click OK > Double check the name and URL and Click OK again.
- Return to Kodi Main Menu > Select Add–ons > Click on Package Installer (Box icon).
- Click Install from Zip File > Open Kodil Repo > Now select Kodil.zip > Wait for repository to install, a notification will appear.
- Then click on Install from Repository > Open Kodil Repository > Go to Video Add–ons > Choose Exodus > Hit Install and wait for the add-on to enable, you’ll be notified by a notification pop-up.
- Return to Kodi Main Menu > Open Add–ons section > Go to Video Add–ons > Click on Exodus and enjoy an amazing streaming experience!
How to Install Exodus Kodi on Jarvis version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi > Click System > Go to File Manager > Double click Add Source > Click None > Enter URL http://kdil.co/repo/ > Click Done > Then click OK > Name it ‘Kodil Repo’ > Click Done > Then select OK.
- Go to Kodi Home Screen > Click System > Click on Add–ons > Select Install from Zip File.
- Click and Open ‘Kodil Repo’ > Click Kodil.zip
- Now click Install from Repository > Open Kodil Repository > Open Video Add–ons > Select Exodus > Hit Install > Wait for the add-on to install.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on Fire Stick
- Go to Settings > Click on Device > Open Developer Options > Go to Apps from unknown sources.
- Head back to Home Screen > Click on Search > Type ‘ES <Space> Explore ‘> Click on ES Explore > Hit Download > Now click Open.
- Open Favorites > Click on Add.
- When the new window opens, Type http://bit.ly/getnewkodi and Click Next > Name it ‘New Kodi’ > Click Next > Click Add.
- Click on Favorites > Select ‘New Kodi’.
- Select ‘More’ > Click on ‘Open in Browser’.
- A window stating ‘Open with ES Downloader’ will appear > Click on it.
- Open the file you downloaded > Click on Install > Kodi will be installed.
- Open Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Now follow the steps elaborated above for installing Exodus on Kodi Krypton version 17.6.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on Android Boxes
- Go to the Home screen > Click on My Apps.
- Click on Browser.
- Now type this URL http://kodi.tv > Click Okay > Now open Downloads.
- Click on ARM Version > Wait for download to complete.
- Open My Apps > Open App Installer.
- Click on Local Disk > Search for the Kodi Application > Click Okay.
- Hit Install > Click Open.
Once you have installed Kodi, now follow the procedure stated above for installing Exodus on Krypton version 17.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on ROKU
- Open System > Click Start Menu
- Now go to Windows Search Bar and search for ‘Device Settings’.
- Click on Add Device > Click on Roku 3 from the list.
After following these steps successfully, notification will appear on Roku screen stating that Kodi on Roku is installed. Now you will be able to stream movies on Roku via mirror feature.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on PS4
Kodi cannot be installed on Ps4, bit you can install Plex on PS4. It is a fork of Kodi and works almost similarly.
- Turn PlayStation on
- Go to the PlayStation store.
- Click on Apps
- Click on Popular.
- Scroll down and click on Plex.
- Click Download and wait for it to install.
- It will take few seconds to install after that open
- Click Start
- To access the app, login with Plex account by signing up at plex.tv/sign-up/
- After logging in, the app will display a code > Enter this code and click on LINK.
- You will get a message stating “App Linked” on your screen.
Now you can access all the add-ons that you have on your PC as you have now linked your account.
How to Install Exodus Kodi on MAC
- Download Kodi for Mac.
- Open Kodi disk image.
- Drag and drop the Kodi icon into Apps to install Kodi on Mac.
- Go to System Preferences > Open Security & Privacy > Go to Allow applications downloaded from: section > Select Anywhere.
Run Kodi on your Mac and enjoy the best streaming experience.
Exodus Kodi Not Working/Errors/Issues
Exodus Kodi Search Not Working
This error occurs if you have an outdated version of Exodus or if the repository you used to install does not have the latest version.
First, while trying Exodus Kodi install, download it from a reliable repository. Secondly, Try re-installing the add-on and it will work just fine.
Exodus Kodi No Stream Available
While using Exodus, this error occurs if you have a brimful cache. When the cache is overloaded, the system fails to grab streams.
- Go to Exodus Main Menu > Open Tools.
- Scroll down and Click Clear Providers > Click Yes> A notification ‘Process complete’ will appear.
- Now Clear Cache> Click Yes > A notification will appear stating ‘Process complete’.
- After that, click on General > Hover on Providers Timeout and decrease it to 20 > Click OK.
- Now go to Playback section > Turn-off Hosters with Captchas > Click OK.
Exodus Kodi Update
There are no more updates available for Exodus as announced by its developers. However, you can download Covenant Kodi addon that can be considered as its updated version, though it is just a fork but it has the same interface and functionality as that of Exodus.
Exodus Kodi Subtitles
The subtitles in Exodus Kodi app can easily be enabled, follow these steps:
- Open Kodi.
- Go to Add-ons > Browse Video Add-ons.
- Search and right click on Exodus > Click Settings.
- Click Subtitles from the Menu > Enable Subtitles.
There you have it, easy!
Exodus Kodi Reviews
Exodus is one of the most popular Kodi add-on and users cannot believe that there are no more updates available for Exodus and they took their questions to Reddit:
Users have also shared their concerns and claimed that it is dying slowly:
Then, there are users who cannot live without it:
Not sure what I’ll do with myself if Kodi ever gets rid of Exodus. #GOAT
— Carolyn (@carolynette07) January 15, 2018
Exodus Kodi VPN
After you’re done with Exodus on Kodi install procedure, you should opt for a good Exodus Kodi VPN, reason being that it is a third party add-on. Using such third-party add-ons might be risky in some major parts of the world. These add-ons grab streams from other sites without any rights and hence are subject to piracy and copyright infringement.
A good Exodus Kodi VPN will not only protect your privacy but it will also provide you access to geo-restricted streams.
Exodus Kodi Movies
So what are you waiting for? Download Exodus Kodi apk or Zip and install Exodus Kodi app now! You will be surprised to see the variety it has and all the latest Movies it has in its library. Once you install Exodus Kodi app, you will be able to watch movies like:
- Justice League
- Get Out
- The Commuter
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Wonder Woman
- The Shape of Water
Exodus Kodi app has become a legend now in the Kodi community. You will see more than 50 threads at least regarding Kodi on every forum for sure. There are geeks sharing Exodus on Kodi install procedures and noobs looking for the updated version of it, which is not available.
Nevertheless, Exodus on Kodi has earned a great amount of respect globally. Its reputation cannot be matched by any other Kodi add-on any sooner.