How to Install TVMC on Kodi Krypton, Jarvis And FireStick
Update: The repository that hosts this add-on has been shut down. At the time of writing this article, Fusion.ag was working, but it is now closed. Therefore, this add-on will no longer work. We will update our guide as soon as the repo is back up and running. Check out our latest kodi addons guide.
Binge watchers, time to gear up! TVMC add-on for Kodi offers loads of entertainment for everyone. This add-on is highly preferred by those who like to spend their time online, streaming rather than watching TV. The best thing about TVMC is that it has many options and is customizable.
TVMC Kodi Add-on has a very user-friendly interface and provides a wide variety of streams for TV shows, Movies, News Channels etc. Here is a complete walkthrough of how to install TVMC on Kodi:
How to Install TVMC on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Open Kodi > Click the Settings Icon > Click File Manager.
- Double Click Add source > Click ‘<None>’ > Enter this URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag > Click OK > Name this source “Fusion”> Click OK > Click OK again.
- Select Add–ons > Click on the Box Icon > Select Install from zip file > Click on Fusion > Select XBMC–repos > Click English > select repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip > Wait until the notification appears.
- Click Install from Repository > Click TVADDONS.ag Add–on Repository > Click Video add-ons > Click on TVMC > Click Install > Wait until the notification appears.
- You can access TVMC by going to Add–ons > Video Add–ons > TVMC.
How to Install TVMC on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi Fire Stick > Open System > Click File Manager.
- Click Add source > Click on “None” > Type this URL http://fusion.tvaddons.ag > Give this source a name “Fusion”> Click Done> Click OK.
- Go to Add–ons > Click Box Icon from top left corner> Click Install from zip file > Select Fusion > Click XBMC–repos > Select English > Click repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- Click Install from Repository > Click TVADDONS.ag Add–on Repository > Click Video add-ons > Click on TVMC > Click on Install > The add-on will be installed.
- Go to to Add–ons > Video Add–ons > TVMC.
How to Install TVMC on Kodi Fire Stick
- Open Fire Stick> Go to Home Screen > Open Settings.
- Click on Applications > Click Manage Installed Applications > Select Kodi.
- The Kodi application will launch. Now follow the steps mentioned above for Kodi Krypton.
- Once the add-on is installed, you will be able to enjoy seamless streams using TVMC Kodi Fire Stick.
TVMC Kodi Download
- Download the Zip File on your Device.
- Click Add–ons menu > Click the Box Icon > Install from zip file > Click Fusion > Click XBMC–repos > English > Choose repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip > Wait, a notification will appear.
- Now click Install from Repository > Choose TVADDONS.ag Add–on Repository > Open Video add-ons > Open TVMC > Hit Install > wait, a notification will appear after the add-on installation.
- To access TVMC open Add–ons > Video Add–ons > TVMC.
TVMC Kodi Update
Updating TVMC Kodi is not much of a problem like other add-ons such as covenant and supremacy. Does not matter if you are using TVMC Kodi 17.1 or TVMC Kodi 17.3, as long as it is TVMC Kodi 17 version; the updating procedure will be the same.
- Go to Add-ons> Press the Box shaped Icon from the top left corner> Go to Install from Repository> Open TVMC.
- Over here you can see two options, i) Auto-update ii) Update
- Select your desired mode of updating the add-on. If you want to update the repository manually then click on Update, otherwise enable Auto-Update.
TVMC Kodi is a rare add-on in the haystack. TVMC Kodi 17 is really an add-on to have, multiple streaming options and modification capability makes it amazing. This guide of ours will help you how to put TVMC on Kodi. If you know how to install TVMC on Kodi 17.3, then this guide may seem unimportant to you.